Behind the scene of my first video tutorial


Preventive maintenance Services


 Hello Guys!!.. How are you? I hope you all doing fine and always in good condition. Were going to far and it's about 4 months of quarantine from ECQ to MECQ to GCQ all CQ, just kidding  but im praying that  everyone is safe you and your family. I'm thanking for supporting all my blogs, mabuhay kayo!!. Every blog entries for me is another opportunity to share my ideas and to contribute something good for the readers but this blog entry very personal and unique from all of my previous blogs. The content of this blog was my personal making video tutorial, from the start to finish and untill it post in social media platform. Choosing a good content was a struggle for me and i thought that making video tutorial was easy in what im thinking but it is harder than I've expected. That is why i come up to chose my field of specialization which is automotive servicing. I've graduated automoy engineering technology at TUP manila. After finishing i was being qualified to continue my training in Toyota Motoy Philippines as A scholar. So this training was another level of mastery in my career as future toyota technician. It takes two year for completion of this training. Within this span of training I've learned alot of technical skills and theories that very essential as automotive technician and santa rosa laguna was my second home.To cut the long story short by the Grace of God ive finished my two years of training and currently working at Toyota Bicutan Parañaque as service technician. I've remember my professor in college and always quoted" learning is continuous process" like now im taking Bachelor of Technology Technical Education in TUP-Taguig hoping that somedy will be a future Educator. So i came up to make a video tutorial regarding How to do Preventive Maintenance Service of a car. Being a service technician of toyota company the nature of our job is to do a maintenance  and repair a car. In this video vlog I've been demonstrated the proper steps on how to replace engine oil and basic preventive maintenance services. First i explained what is Preventive Maintenance Service , second the importance of it and lastly show you how the proper procedure and safety tips on how to do Preventive Maintenance Service. I hope you you like it and give you basic understanding of maintenance service of an automotive vehicle and for those whose not yet watch my video  just click here   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IEIppJsESScqkqy3tQGkfJiWtd9IXVPL/view and be a responsible car owner. Happy car, happy driving... That's for all from now see you next week..



Reference:
https://www.google.com/search?q=preventive+maintenance+service+car+pictures&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=v8IF345XjZy41M%252CMiT30xKCRF2SKM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRRFjj0FzDhKGSbDEVmajyWZ-mlYQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi9_biHi6nqAhXEc3AKHWoUAE0Q9QEwAHoECAkQEw&biw=1261&bih=2140#imgrc=v8IF345XjZy41M


Comments